ELYSE WELCH, CCIM
As a member of the Carolina Retail Experts of Lee and Associates Charleston, Elyse specializes in Retail brokerage. She primarily focuses on Tenant Representation of marquee and best-in-class retailers, working with the Tenants to devise custom market strategies across the Carolinas to maximize market share, out-position the competition, and maximize sales volumes. Elyse is responsible for executing the statewide Tenant expansions, and she will serve as day-to-day contact for select Tenant assignments.
• College of Charleston, BS, International Business
• Minor in Spanish and concentration in Real Estate from Carter School of Real Estate
• Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
• Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW), Sponsorship Chair 2017
• Lee & Associates Retail Services Group
• International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
• Colliers International | South Carolina’s Most Generated Referrals Award, 2015
• DDR Deal of the Year Award, 2016
• Awarded the US NewGen Scholarship from Colliers International, 2013
• Colliers in Charleston Canvassing Contest Winner, 2012
• Awarded four new REIT Portfolio accounts across the Southeast in 2014
• National master broker account for the fast-casual pizza concept “Your Pie”
• Won the leasing of the new $100 million dual-branded Hyatt House/Hyatt Place hotel project in
downtown Charleston by Regent Partners and brought the asset to 100% leased.
• Leased six anchored centers and mixed-use projects across the Lowcountry to 100% occupancy and
three more at 95% occupancy over the last three years.
She is heavily involved in and passionate about Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW), serving as Sponsorship Chair for 2017 Charleston Chapter. She is also involved in:
• Habitat for Humanity
• Susan G. Komen Lowcountry Foundation
• College of Charleston Volleyball and Cougar Club
• Charleston Sports & Social Club
• College of Charleston Alumni Association